- A Scorpio will never give up because they are determined to reach their goal. The key to success is founded on their ability to re-survey and take a different approach if necessary. Has this ever happened to anything you’ve been writing? Has something not been working out and you’ve managed to step back and re-evaluate what you could do?
- With astute powers of observation and excellent memories, Scorpions are able to recall anything when needed. Do you use these skills when writing a descriptive piece from memory?
- Scorpions like to be in control – to be aware of situations and always know what’s going on. In life that isn’t always possible. Do you feel that in creating a world via your writing this helps you to feel safe on an inner level when maybe life is in chaos around you?
- Setting short term goals that can be accomplished is a Scorpion trait. Do you set yourself short-term goals – plan ahead?
- With such a penetrative mind, Scorpios ask questions and delve deeply to understand something. Is this a trait you use in your research? Can you share with us any research techniques that have worked well for you?
- Scorpions sensitivity means they get hurt easily on an emotional level. How have you handled any rejection in connection with your writing? Have you any helpful strategies to share with our readers?
- John Keats, George Eliot and Robert Louis Stevenson are writers who were born with a Scorpion sun. Who has inspired you and please would you share why?
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 408 KB
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language English
- ASIN: B0050K7NVE
Sometimes It Happens…is about secrets, deception, lies, love and laughter. Tears will flow because this is one holiday that will never ever be forgotten by many!